Club Penguin Updates!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Ice Warriors News!


Last Updated:27/1/12 10:03

Currently in Sleet, town

Join Ice Warriors Today!
http://icewarriorsarmy.com/join-4

Remember I live in AUS so the is different from yours, for USA your times are 16-19 hours late.

Monday, January 30, 2012

BlazedDragon's Minecraft Series S01E01: Intro

Hey!

Today I introduce you into my world, I have created a two storey house with a small tower on top:
A chicken coop:
A chimney:

A pig farm (fail!):
A secret room (NO PEEKING!):
And many more!:
And don't worry I will show you after I finish it, and here is a sneak peek of the secret room:
So that is what I am currently making, I will do more if Calvin thinks it's a good idea. If possible next episode I will show you how to open my secret room. Also if you have an idea what to name this series other than BlazedDragon's blahblahblah, you will get credit for real!

To send put in:

1.Name
2.Your Blog(s) name
3.Idea
4.What is your favorite game (optional)
5.Is BlazedDragon cool? (needed lol)

So take it easy lemon squeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat with Everyone!!!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!