Club Penguin Updates!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Ice Warriors News!


Last Updated:27/1/12 10:03

Currently in Sleet, town

Join Ice Warriors Today!
http://icewarriorsarmy.com/join-4

Remember I live in AUS so the is different from yours, for USA your times are 16-19 hours late.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

IW Christmas Championships!!!

Hey guys,

So today is a recruiting session, luckily I came right on time. My computer was getting a bit laggy, but I acme and that is a good thing.
The amount of wars I have been to is 2 and the amount of recruiting sessions is 4 and Training session is 0. Tomorrow I'm sure it is a Training session, so i better come, because being a sergeant is good but not good enough for me. Apparently if i get on the server on 7:00 am! I get a promotion, how am I going to wake up in 6:00! I normally Get up an hour early before I am needed, so i am ready. If we win the battle, I get another Promotion! If I get two promotions, you can count me in!
Ill try to wake up at 6:00 to turn into a Sergeant into a Warrant Officer!!!
So I have Three days including today, to prepare. If I forgot to go then oh well, maybe next time.

Thank you for supporting IW and also this blog, I hope we win and please if you haven't yet join Ice Warriors, please do.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat with Everyone!!!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!