Club Penguin Updates!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Ice Warriors News!


Last Updated:27/1/12 10:03

Currently in Sleet, town

Join Ice Warriors Today!
http://icewarriorsarmy.com/join-4

Remember I live in AUS so the is different from yours, for USA your times are 16-19 hours late.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

IW Christmas Championship Finals Results!!!

Yo! Had to wake up 6:30 for the battle my eyes are tired from the battle and I can finally rest,

Oh wait! The results! The results are:
In 3rd Place! Ninjas!!!
In 2nd Place! Ice Warriors!!!
In 1st place are the Nachos!!!


(Ninjas currently don't have a banner)

This was a very close battle, and amazingly for the first time I have seen we had 85+ People on our side online! and the nachos only had 50+ online and here is proof of it:


Its ok, this is a way to celebrate the first ever battle of 2012, if your thinking about light troops, I think that is the last battle of 2011. I was suggesting that we could have a practice event with the nachos, since they are currently the best and they did pretty well. Here are some pictures I took out of IW, with permission from Albert417 and Iceyfeet1234:






I wasn't in the ones that were at the bottom because they were full so we had to stay out for a few minutes, but when we were locked out at the first time, we were in where the ninjas were, Icey told us to stay in the plaza for back up, but instead we fought the ninjas and defeated them, then there was the nachos, but I couldn't until the tiebreaker, we had to form in a straight line but how could we when the ending line is so small it was a fat line. Then we had to Joke bomb over to snow forts because the Nachos went there, but some of us couldn't get in so some of us had to try to get it, but it was no use, no one would leave because it wasn't a famous server at the time and why would there be a reason for them to leave. So for this year, its the year of the nachos, since they won, but the leaders of IW are saying it's the year of the great allies, but i don't really care, at least it was a very successful war to me, I know I had other wars with Team Gold, but this one was the most successful to me.

I would also like to thank the leaders!
Iceyfeet1234!
Albert417!
Gill1225!
Wwebestfan!
and Re19es!
Thank you for leading the event!







Well time for me to sleep, BTW I didn't update my status, cuz it was getting laggy and I thought I might miss the battle, so don't worry, the next battle I will change my status.
Upcoming on Saturday, BlazedDragon has minecraft, he actually got it today and is writing about it.

TTYL



 Year of the Great Allies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat with Everyone!!!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!