Club Penguin Updates!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Ice Warriors News!


Last Updated:27/1/12 10:03

Currently in Sleet, town

Join Ice Warriors Today!
http://icewarriorsarmy.com/join-4

Remember I live in AUS so the is different from yours, for USA your times are 16-19 hours late.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Games Talk: Minecraft Pocket Edition!

Lolwhut!?!

You thought there wouldn't be any Games Talk today, but there is!
Sorry Calvin felt sick so he couldn't go to training in IW, but he told me he is starting to feel better, so he can go to war tomorrow, so I'm filling in for him today.BTW I'm typing this in the IPad so I might type differently and I can't put up Pictures.

About an week or 2 I'm going to have Minecraft! But this time I'm going to talk about something else about minecraft, Minecraft Pocket Edition! In here you can build anything but you get only the simple blocks, such as, Dirt, Bricks, Glass, Cobblestone, Stone, Wool, Wooden Planks, Ladders and Flowers. Btw this is only in IPhone, IPod and IPad. This one is like minecraft for kids (or noobs.) It's in creative mode, no mobs, you can't craft and you can't add mobs or add texture packs. It's a fun game but I prefer the real one.

That is all I'm going to say, So this is BlazedDragon here, you guys are my readers and take it say lemon squeezy (I'm going to play that game now while I'm waiting for minecraft.)

Update: Notch is currently making a survival mode in Minecraft Pocket Edition, the update will be completed on February the 14, Tuesday. What worries me is how will we attack mobs.

3 comments:

Chat with Everyone!!!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!