Club Penguin Updates!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Ice Warriors News!


Last Updated:27/1/12 10:03

Currently in Sleet, town

Join Ice Warriors Today!
http://icewarriorsarmy.com/join-4

Remember I live in AUS so the is different from yours, for USA your times are 16-19 hours late.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Games Talk Problem

Whats new today,

Well, today Im going to tell you won't be getting any games talk anytime soon, because of two things.
1.It's Calvin9999's turn to do a Games Talk and he has to be online to go to war with IW
2.We haven't got any new games to talk about
I bet you're wondering "How about school?" Well here in Australia at this time of year, school starts at February 1, but I don't like it cuz not much Holidays, I mean last year when we ended school Calvin had to end school at 19/12/11 and I had to end school at the 21/12/11. Then I changed school so I could be with my Best Friend and end of story if you want to know more just go to a 29/12/11 post or read the blog history.
Anyway I GTG, so this is BlazedDragon, you guys are Bloggers and take it easy lemon squeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat with Everyone!!!

Play Club Penguin Now!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!